In an era where smartphones are a primary means of browsing the internet, having a mobile-friendly website for your hospice is no longer optional – it’s a necessity.
Here’s why a mobile-friendly website matters for your hospice:
- Enhanced User Experience: Mobile-friendly websites load quickly, have easy-to-read text, and are navigable on smaller screens. This leads to a better browsing experience, increasing the chances that visitors will stay longer on your site.
- Improved SEO Ranking: Google prioritizes mobile-friendly websites in search engine results. Thus, a mobile-friendly website can boost your SEO ranking, increasing your visibility to families looking for hospice care.
- Higher Engagement: Mobile users are more likely to engage with a site if it’s mobile-friendly. This can lead to more form submissions, calls, and ultimately, admissions.
- Broadened Audience Reach: With the majority of people using their phones to browse the internet, a mobile-friendly website helps you reach a wider audience.
- Competitive Edge: Having a mobile-friendly website gives you an edge over competitors who haven’t optimized their site for mobile use.
In a nutshell, a mobile-friendly website enhances user experience, improves your SEO, and broadens your reach. All of this can lead to increased admissions for your hospice. Tune in to our next blog for more insights on optimizing your hospice’s marketing strategy.